Lot 3: Traditional telephony services
Lot 3 is for the provision of traditional telephony, enabling voice services: 1. Voice services enabling a buyer’s local traditional telephony equipment to be connected to the PSTN, enabling a user to make and receive telephone calls. 2. The ability to connect local exchange equipment to a Telco carrier exchange enabling a user to make and receive telephone calls.
The scope of this Lot includes the technology, equipment and solutions that may be required in the delivery of the primary services of this Lot 3, including but not limited to:
- Design, survey, build, management, support and maintenance for Lot 3 services.
- The adoption/on-boarding and management/maintenance of existing legacy equipment estates.
- The transitioning from existing legacy equipment estates into a new solution.
- Traditional voice connectivity (ISDN2, ISDN30 and analogue and digital exchange lines).
- Session initiation protocol (SIP) trunks.
- Voice call packages (including voice minutes, volume packages).
- Direct dial in (DDI) ranges.
The ancillary services for Lot 3 are optional services that enhance or otherwise supplement or support the delivery and/or the functionality of the primary services and will be set out by the supplier in their service offers or responses to a further competition.