O2 body worn video
O2 body worn video is a video capture solution to help protect your front line staff, helping them feel safer and better able to do their job. The solution provides the software, IT system components and cameras to enable capture, audit, management and edit of evidence grade video.
- A fully managed service with monthly charges, flexible pricing and reduced upfront equipment costs
- Integration with other O2 solutions
- A service that can quickly scale to support any number of frontline workers
- Secure and reliable cameras, designed to be hard wearing for daily use
- Encrypted footage, access control and auditing across the whole system to ensure only authorised access, protecting evidence from compromise from capture to prosecution
- Consultancy, advice and best practice guidance around data management and the social and cultural elements of video recording
Designed for the field
Cameras are integrated into a wearable video badge, similar to an ID card. Recordings are encrypted and stored on the camera, then downloaded when the camera is connected to the video badge platform. This is usually at the end of the workers’ shift.
An end-to-end service
For your body worn technology to be successfully implemented, you’ll need help with the social and cultural concerns around it. We provide an end-to-end service, with all the advice, best practice and consultancy that you’ll need.
We’ll help engage your people too, making sure they have the right information and training to feel comfortable using the equipment in the field. We’ll enable you to set guidelines on how and when the body-worn CCTV cameras should be used, and define the policies and processes that will best protect your workers and the public. We can work with you to understand the metrics that define a successful rollout and put in place the right measures for your organisation.
The solution has been specifically designed for a range of public sector organisations including ticket inspectors, security personnel, paramedics, care workers, front line engineers or anyone who deals with the public where isolation or difficult circumstances may develop.
We can provide you with bespoke pricing specific to your organisation. For more pricing information on Body Worn Video please contact your Account Manager