Lot 6: Mobile voice & data services
Lot 6 is for the provision of mobile voice and/or data services: 1. Mobile services with the ability to make and receive voice calls from a compatible handheld mobile device, outside of a building.
The scope of this Lot includes the technology, equipment and solutions that may be required in the delivery of the primary services of this Lot 6, including but not limited to:
- Design, survey, build, management, support and maintenance for Lot 6 services.
- The ability to send and receive short message service (SMS).
- Voicemail services.
- Mobile data connectivity.
- Mobile email services (push and pull).
- Mobile data applications and value added mobile services.
- Mobile device management (MDM), including the administration of mobile devices, such as smartphones, tablets and laptops when linked to a corporate network.
The ancillary services for Lot 6 are optional services that enhance or otherwise supplement or support the delivery and/or the functionality of the primary services and will be set out by the supplier in their service offers or responses to a further competition.
Mobile device specific requirement:
Where the supplier is required to provide mobile devices to a buyer, the mobile devices will be provided unlocked; or will be unlocked at no additional charge to that buyer for at least thirty (30) days prior to the expiry or termination of the call-off contract.