Lot 5: IP telephony solutions
Lot 5 is for the provision of end-to-end IP telephony services with the ability to connect to the PSTN: Internet Protocol (IP) telephony services with the ability to make and receive telephone calls by the transmission of voice over an IP based network service, including breakout to PSTN.
The scope of this Lot includes the technology, equipment and solutions that may be required in the delivery of the primary services of this Lot 5, including but not limited to:
- Design, survey, build, management, support and maintenance for Lot 5 services.
- Internet Protocol (IP) telephony services with the ability to make and receive multimedia messaging over an IP based network service.
- Voice call packages (including voice minutes, volume packages).
- Direct dial in (DDI) ranges.
- Authentication and access management.
- Interconnection gateways to traditional PSTN call delivery services.
- Contact centre functionality and features for the use of buyer employees only, including but not limited to:
- Speech recognition software.
- Automated call distribution (ACD) functionality, including intelligent contact routing (ICR), enhanced queuing and transfer.
- Intelligent voice response (IVR) solutions involving provision of automated call routing using speech recognition software,
- Other specialist administrative and reporting tools.
- Call recording and quality management solutions that record calls either for training, development purposes and/or for compliance.
The ancillary services for Lot 5 are optional services that enhance or otherwise supplement or support the delivery and/or the functionality of the primary services and will be set out by the supplier in their service offers or responses to a further competition.