Lot 13: Contact centre services
Lot 13 is for the provision of call/contact centre services for the use of buyer employees only: The ability to make outbound contact and respond to an incoming contact and route the contact to a predefined destination.
The scope of this Lot includes the technology, equipment and solutions that may be required in the delivery of the primary services of this Lot 13, including but not limited to:
- Design, survey, build, management, support and maintenance for Lot 13 services.
- Supply/support of equipment, commodity and managed services.
- Omnichannel customer experience platform.
- Customer experience management software.
- DDI and NGN ranges.
- Messaging services.
- Integration with the customer’s existing telephony platform.
- Interactive voice response (IVR).
- Specialist administrative and reporting tools.
- Automated call distribution (ACD).
- Intelligent contact routing.
- Automatic speech recognition and associated technologies.
- Take back and transfer.
- Intelligent queuing.
- Enhanced routing.
- Calls/email/web/social media integration.
The ancillary services for Lot 13 are optional services that enhance or otherwise supplement or support the delivery and/or the functionality of the primary services and will be set out by the supplier in their service offers or responses to a further competition.
This Lot excludes the provision of personnel