Lot 10: Unified communications
Lot 10 is for the provision of unified communications solutions to provide a consistent user interface across a range of end-user devices
- Unified communications products and related services that integrate several messaging and/or voice/video/data applications together and present user access (including reporting aspects) of such tools via a common interface.
- A consistent user interface across multiple devices providing a cohesive end user experience in accessing two or more of the primary services from the following Lots:
- Lot 5: IP telephony solutions
- Lot 6: Mobile voice & data services
- Lot 8: Video conferencing services
- Lot 9: Audio conferencing services
The scope of this Lot includes the technology, equipment and solutions that may be required in the delivery of the primary services of this Lot 10, including but not limited to:
- Design, survey, build, management, support and maintenance for Lot 10 services.
- Access real time and non-real time communication services.
- Fixed and/or mobile voice services.
- Email and messaging.
- Paging, alerts and radio.
- Audio & video conferencing services.
- Collaboration tools and integration services.
The ancillary services for Lot 10 are optional services that enhance or otherwise supplement or support the delivery and/or the functionality of the primary services and will be set out by the supplier in their service offers or responses to a further competition.