Stay better connected
Business Broadband from O2 gives you a consistent, fast quality service to deliver all your essential network services to people working at home or at branches. In addition, it’s backed by business-grade support that adapts to your needs.
- Fast, consistent and adaptable internet service
- Optional plug-and-play router
- Fast fault resolution when you need it most
- One broadband account, one bill, one point of contact, multiple locations.
- Dedicated lines resulting in cost saving
Our service is optimised and can be provided with a plug-and-play router for enhanced remote support, or as a wires-only service if you prefer your own router.
We can provide you with bespoke pricing specific to your organisation. For more pricing information on Business Broadband, contact your Account Manager or call us on 0800 955 5590.
High Speed Internet
Ideal for fast and reliable internet connections
High Speed Internet (HSI) is ideal for organisations that need a fast, dedicated and reliable internet service. Choose the speed that suits you, whether it be Ethernet in the First Mile (EFM) or Fibre, and receive symmetrical connectivity (same speeds for both download and upload of data). Wrapped with a 100% credit-backed SLA, HSI is a premium internet service that ensures your business is always connected.
- 100% uptime SLA
- Un-contented and symmetrical download and upload speeds
- Single bill; managing all your connectivity costs from My O2 Business
- Support from multiple static IP address, as required
- Variable bandwidth to match your organisational usage patterns
- 24/7 UK technical support for your IT helpdesk
- Additional fault-monitoring, disaster recovery, resilience (failover and load balancing), backup and DDos (Distributed Denial of Service) options
- Optional managed router
- A standalone connection or as part of O2 Gateway or Managed WAN
We can provide you with bespoke pricing specific to your organisation. For more pricing information on High Speed Internet, contact your Account Manager or call us on 0800 955 5590.