- Consumption of compute, storage, bandwidth and licensing through op-ex model
- Monthly fixed, committed and contracted service fees
- Reduced TCO and no equipment cap-ex costs
- Simple to use, self-serve configuration, monitoring and service portals
- SPoC for your service desk and service management needs
- Ability and scale to quickly address changing business requirements
- Professional services to help assess, design and migrate your applications
- Managed services and PaaS available to complement IaaS
- Cloud infrastructure utilises trusted vendors; HP, Cisco, VMware, and Microsoft
- O2 mobile devices have secure, on-net connectivity to cloud platform
Harrogate Borough Council - Proving the power of flexible working
Under its New Ways of Working programme, the Harrogate Borough Council (HBC) wanted to explore how flexible working could save money and improve working practices. However, with technology developing so quickly and an enormous range of options available, HBC needed to understand how different choices would work in practical terms.
HBC decided to run a pilot scheme to identify the business benefits of flexible working across the Council, and chose O2 to carry it out. During the six-week pilot scheme, 30 people were provided with a range of devices and applications to trial and provide feedback on their suitability to their roles and activities.
• More efficient working.
• Better customer service.
• Cost savings.
“O2 took an interest in our business and what we were doing. Cost is important but it’s more important that your suppliers understand where you’re going.”
Director of ICT, Harrogate Borough Council
From £30.90 per virtual machine per month.
Buy through G-Cloud
Cloud Services from O2 – Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) can be procured via direct award through the G-Cloud framework.
For more information click here.