Evaluate the cost of moving to the Cloud
A range of consultancy cloud readiness assessment services suitable for customers evaluating the costs and benefits of moving from existing on-premise or dedicated services to cloud based provision. Covers – Fixed Data Network Readiness, Cloud Voice Migration and Unified Communications Implementation.
- Consultant led assessments from industry leading experts
- From initial business case through to detailed on-site assessments
- IaaS, PaaS, Secure Mobile Cloud Access
- Cloud Voice Migration, Unified Communications implementation, Fixed Data Network Readiness
- Engagement on executive and cloud computing strategy
- Review current IT challenges, ageing equipment, capacity and compliance issues
- Examine IT resource consumption by users and customers
- Investigate key applications and their recommended cloud service solution
- Architecture analysis, risk awareness and cloud resource profiling
- Detailed report, presentation of findings, indicative costs and recommendations
- Quickly evaluate business-readiness for cloud migration to optimize your business
- Achieve tangible outcome supporting your business case with minimal investment
- Perform analysis on up to five business applications
- Recommend the most appropriate cloud and connectivity options
- Recommend a secure, scalable IT infrastructure to meet business needs
- Help you make informed choices based on findings and recommendations
- Review commercial benefits, investment profiling across CapEx and OpEx
- Assess costs, timeframes and migration activities to move to cloud
- Analyse user needs, data sovereignty, compliancy, SLAs and performance
- Help you on your cloud journey, removing blockers to migration
We can provide you with bespoke pricing specific to your organisation. For more pricing information on Cloud Readiness Assessment, contact your Account Manager or call us on 0800 955 5590.
Cloud Readiness Assessment
Cloud Readiness Assessment can be procured via direct award through the G-Cloud framework.
For more information click here.
Free framework consultancy from O2
At O2 we believe in keeping things simple. We understand the need to procure in a simple, compliant and cost effective manner. That is why we offer free framework consultancy to all public sector organisations.
We can help guide you on the best frameworks to use, the right procurement routes or even help you step by step through a full framework exercise.
To benefit from free framework consultancy from O2, please email us directly.
Network Services framework (RM1045)
We can provide a complete digital solution through the Network Services framework (NSF). The NSF is the replacement framework for the PSN Connectivity, PSN Services and Telephony Services frameworks.
Some services, including many of our mobile and data solutions, can be delivered immediately via a Direct Award contract.
We make it easier for you to procure the products and services that are key to your cloud-enabled, digital-first strategy. From wifi with usage analytics, O2 Cloud Cloud IaaS / PaaS to software-as-a-service such as Office 365, Box, app development capabilities, and cloud software, to specialist consultancy services to help support your cloud transformation plans.
We are on all four lots of the G-Cloud 7 and G-Cloud 8 Frameworks. Services are procured via the digital marketplace, allowing you to select and procure what you need quickly and easily by direct-award.
Network Services framework (RM1045)
To make it even easier to make best use of the Network Services framework, we’ve put together the following guides for you:
To make it even easier to make best use of the G-Cloud framework, we’ve put together the following guides for you:
Harrogate Borough Council - Proving the power of flexible working
Under its New Ways of Working programme, the Harrogate Borough Council (HBC) wanted to explore how flexible working could save money and improve working practices. However, with technology developing so quickly and an enormous range of options available, HBC needed to understand how different choices would work in practical terms.
HBC decided to run a pilot scheme to identify the business benefits of flexible working across the Council, and chose O2 to carry it out. During the six-week pilot scheme, 30 people were provided with a range of devices and applications to trial and provide feedback on their suitability to their roles and activities.
• More efficient working
• Better customer service
• Cost savings
“O2 took an interest in our business and what we were doing. Cost is important but it’s more important that your suppliers understand where you’re going.”
Director of ICT, Harrogate Borough Council