Box is a scalable and highly secure online cloud storage and collaboration tool that allows organisations of all sizes to share and store documents and content online. With its official-sensitive iL3 certification, you can track and control critical documents easily and securely from anywhere on any device, both inside and outside the organisation.
Requiring no upfront investment, just a simple flat monthly cost, Box offers an agile way of storing and sharing digital resources.
- Mobile Apps – Access your files on any device
- Data protection of mobile and remote workers outside of the organisation firewall
- Maintain a central view of accounts through the admin console
- Add, view, edit and organise files in familiar folder structure
- Advanced collaboration to enable your team to work together virtually anywhere
- Granular administrative control
- Enterprise security and compliance
- Box Platform and Partner Ecosystem
- Storage options from 100GB to unlimited storage
- Share files inside and outside of your organisation
- Access your files on any device
For the latest pricing, please click here.
The Government Digital Service Chooses Box to Enable Content Sharing and Collaboration
The Government Digital Service (GDS) have chosen Box to make content sharing and collaboration available across government departments. After rigorous assessments focused on security and compliance, the Cabinet Office’s Senior Information Risk Owner (SIRO), Mark Fisher, approved Box for sharing information at ‘official’ level both internally and externally.
Technology has advanced dramatically and new ways of working can mean that legacy IT solutions are not always suitable for today’s government, which often needs to manage critical content easily and securely from anywhere and on any device. The GDS is a pioneer in deploying innovative technology and as it expands its collaboration portfolio it is encouraging wider cross-government cooperation.
The GDS selected Box to:
- Enhance flexibility for file sharing, especially around ‘official data’;
- Improve collaboration capabilities of its mobile workforce; and
- Provide its staff with an intuitive platform which is both secure and easy to use
“Although Box hadn’t been adopted in the public sector before, we knew it had been deployed successfully in the private sector for some time, and we could see that transferability to the public sector would fit”
Director of Corporate Resources, London Borough of Hounslow