Field App Managed Service
Improve visibility of your field force
The intelligent workflow allocation gives workforce managers the visibility they need to ensure each member of the field force is fully equipped, see how effective their team members are and to route jobs more efficiently by allocating the right staff to where they’re needed most.
- No expensive bespoke/specific device required to use this solution. Can be applied to existing mobile handsets or new devices, similar to those currently deployed with low impact, and defined CAPEX investment.
- Use in conjunction with No.10 voice and data (or data only) tariffs, depending on how you choose to apply the solution.
- A wide variety of applications in public sector.
- Activity based workflow and dynamic resource scheduling, to increase productivity and ensure the appropriate staff resources at your disposal can be assigned to where they’re needed most.
- Real time activity reports to identify your most efficient workflows and effective staff.
- Easy integration with existing systems/infrastructure, ensuring efficient use of current investments.
Field App Managed Service can be effectively applied to most workflow based activities such as: Transport related tickets collectors
- Parking attendants
- Park keepers (issuing on-spot fines)
- Refuse collection and graffiti clearance
- Building and infrastructure maintenance
(Voice with 1GB Data or
Data Only with 5GB)
(for up to 1000 licenses)
(for > 1000 licenses)
|To offset against an alternative device||£100.00||N/A||N/A|
We recognise our customers all have unique systems and operational environments. To integrate Telefónica’s Field App Managed Service effectively into your new or existing infrastructure, we’ll therefore assess your existing system and ensure that your new service is implemented correctly and as quickly as possible for a one-off fee (which will be determined following our assessment).
Example Accessory Charges
|Device Description||Part No.||Quantity||Charge per device|
|Leather case for Brother MW-140BT and MW-145BT printers with quick release clip 3 and riveted belt loop.||Both of these part numbers should be ordered together:
Mobile Applications Development Solution
Development and delivery of tailored and effective applications
O2’s Mobile Applications Development solution enables customers to have mobile application(s) built and tailored to their specific needs. We work closely with you to fully understand your organisational issues in order to develop application(s) that meet your requirements and help achieve your desired outcome.
Tailored for you – this solution works to mobilise your workforce and help you better engage with public citizens.
As a customers you can chose any (if not all) of the following phases:
|1||Conceptual design of application||Initial design based on your requirements as well as factoring in strategic and data analysis plus emerging trends|
|2||Design & Shape||The application is designed and shaped to deliver your requirements|
|3||Build||The application is built with surrounding technical architecture|
|4||Roll out||The application is embedded into your technical environment|
|5||Enhance||The application is tested to scope improvements and optimisation|
- Relevant and focussed market insights ensure the resultant mobile application(s) fit with your overall business strategies and objectives
- Full audit and accountability evidencing capability to help with health, safety and legal obligations
- Potential to deliver a broad range of business benefits and efficiencies help bring real and compelling value as a return on your investment
Flexible solutions designed for more productive flexible working.
Flexible working practices pose unique problems for organisations. O2 offer a range of mobile apps to improve productivity, increase connectivity and secure sensitive data. These solutions enable you to easily manage multiple devices, maintain policies and upgrade applications.
Increase your productivity. Take our test and see how managed mobility will boost your organisation.
- Easily manage multiple devices
- Maintain your organisations’ policies
- Upgrade applications quickly and easily across all devices
- Connect securely to multiple back-end systems
- Deploy on premise in a private, public or hybrid cloud environment
Speed up your business and reduce your carbon footprint with Pronto Forms from O2. This cloud-based form generator allows your organisation to capture data, signature and image instantly, using the same forms across multiple operating systems.
Access everything from network files and folders, to email calendars and contacts. Managed authentication provides a simple cloud-based service that works on all mobile devices and provides a secure gateway to essential information.
Mobile and flexible working allows organisations to maintain their duty of care to employees when they work remotely. This solution covers risk management profiling, solution design, training, deployment, incident response and reporting.
We can provide you with bespoke pricing specific to your organisation. For more pricing information on Workforce Solutions, contact your Account Manager or call us on 0800 955 5590.