Apple Device Enrolment Programme
The Apple Device Enrolment Programme (DEP) from O2 provides a fast, streamlined way to deploy your chosen Mobile Device Management solution on all newly purchased and enterprise-owned Apple devices.
Automatic enrolment saves significant time and cost when compared with manually configuring each device in your organisation. It also means that all of your corporate-owned Apple devices can be completely protected and ready for business, straight out of the box.
O2 has worked closely with Apple to create the first DEP implementation that is fully integrated with next-day swap-outs, meaning replacements will automatically be loaded with the correct DEP profile. No other provider can offer this integrated service.
For more information on DEP, download our product sheet here.
- Fully automates MDM deployment onto new Apple devices
- Applies MDM as soon as the device is switched on for the first time
- Can prevent end users from removing the MDM profile
- Allows for ‘over-the-air’ supervision, meaning that you can remotely add further restrictions
O2 DEP Differentiation
O2 is the only provider that offers customers a DEP that has a next-day swap-out replacement service for in-warranty devices. This means that replacement devices that are delivered to your premises automatically have the end users’ DEP profile settings configured.
So your people can stay online, stay productive and stay protected with minimal hassle. There’s no need for lengthy waits for replacement devices, or cumbersome reconfiguration.
Once you’ve purchased Apple devices for your business, the steps to initiating the DEP are:
- Sign up to the DEP with Apple (see Apple guide for details).
- Add O2‘s Apple Re-seller ID (1C99B860) to the Apple portal.
- Advise O2 of your Apple ID and desire to activate DEP on your initial purchase.
- Indicate if you would like DEP activate.